Carreiras ≫ Application Security Intern
You will be part of a team of bright and talented engineers who are passionate about our vision, which is creating a worldwide smart open payment network.
This position provides an opportunity for engineering students who are currently pursuing a cyber defense, computer science, computer engineering, or similar engineering degree to get hands on experience working with security professionals in a fast-paced Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) program. You will contribute to development & automation projects, as well as security assessments.
What you will do
- Explore and evaluate various DevOps security automation tools: scanning static 3rd party component, scanning source code for security flaws, running penetration tests, automatically check security policy, integration with identity and access management system, enforce privileged access control, automating updates, checking network/host/container hardening.
- Develop integration software components or scripts to enable the security automation in compliance related processes and DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Support a variety of application security activities and may be assigned to different engineering tasks throughout the department.
- Be involved with many aspects of software quality assurance and some secure software design and analysis tasks.
- Learn about application security engineering and instrumentation through daily activities.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing application security tools and processes.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Desire to teach other engineers about technology in area of expertise.
- Familiarity with a software development language such as Ruby, Python, Go, or Bash.
- Aptitude for writing software automation tools.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Exciting startup environment
- Be part of a great idea that is shaping the payment industry
- Transportation voucher (fuel or transit pass)
- Meal voucher (Sodexo)
- Family health plan
- Snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Bicycle program - bike rack and showers
- Company happy hours